We are right in the midst of prom season, and that means it is time for teenagers and parents to start thinking about how their high schoolers are going to get to the biggest event of the year. There are a lot of options from driving themselves to renting a party bus. Today, we’re going to discuss ten good reasons to go with a hired limo or party bus service. Keep reading to learn more about why it can be a good idea to rent a limo to take your teenagers to prom, or head straight to our reservations page to reserve your prom limo before we’re all booked up!
Ten Good Reasons To Hire A Limo For Prom
- You know your kids will get there safe. Even if your high schooler has been driving for a year or so, prom is an exciting, fun-filled night that might result in some distracted driving. Even if your kid is being safe, there is no telling what other people on the road will do. It can offer some peace of mind knowing that a professional chauffeur who has undergone extensive training and background checks is going to be behind the wheel.
- You know where they will be. Prom night has a reputation of being a transitional night where kids experience new things – which, as a parent, probably strikes fear in your heart. Renting a limo for your kids’ prom might make them feel like a star, but secretly it’s giving you some relief that they’ll be dropped off at prom and picked back up afterward.
- Our drivers know the area. High schoolers probably know the route to school like the back of their hand. However, most schools will have their prom in a special venue that the kids are probably not familiar with. This can cause problems as they try to navigate their way there and find parking. Our drivers are seasoned pros who can get the prom-goers there on time and safely.
- The kids can travel together. While your teen might be able to fit three of her closest friends in her 1998 Honda Accord, we believe prom entails the use of, “The more, the merrier.” Prom limos can hold about 16 passengers, and that means even more opportunity for memories to be made.
- Your kids deserve it. Look, we know that a lot of people might have mixed feelings about this generation of high school kids, but so did past generations. The truth is that being a teen today is hard, and if your kid has successfully made it to senior prom without having any serious setbacks, then congrats, you and your kids are rocking it! Even if you disagree sometimes, you can probably admit that you’re pretty proud of your kiddo, and renting a limo for their prom might be a great way to show it.
- Because you don’t want them to drive themselves and they sure as heck won’t let you drop them off. Look, as cool as we’re sure you are, your teenagers might not think so. We understand not wanting your kid or their friends to drive to prom by themselves for some of the reasons we have already discussed. However, most 16 and 17-year olds don’t love the idea of mom or dad dropping them off in the minivan. Find a compromise by hiring a car service or limo service to drive them there.
- They can make an evening out of it. If prom is just down the road, you might be thinking that hiring a limo service is pointless. However, who said the teens can’t make a whole night of it? Our professional drivers can pick the group up and drive them to a swanky restaurant or the nearest Waffle House if that’s more their style. Then, we can take them from dinner to prom, and from prom, we can take them safely back home.
- They can pop some bubbly… apple cider. While adults might enjoy a glass of champagne in a limo, your prom-age teens are obviously a bit young for that. However, some champagne flutes and bottle of sparkling cider makes them feel grown up and is the perfect photo-op! Something that definitely wouldn’t be safe to do if they were driving themselves!
- A limo service will impress their date. Picture this: you love your son, but you can admit that he hasn’t had the best choice in partners over the years. He has had his heart broken and has experienced a lot of drama in the romance department. Finally, he is going on a date with that nice girl from down the road who is in all AP classes and tutors kids in her spare time. You know she’ll run for the hills if she sees the piles of Bojangles, Cook Out, and Chick-Fil-A trash piled in the backseat of his car. Don’t ruin this opportunity for you — er, him! Don’t ruin it for him! Make sure they go to prom together in a clean, fancy limousine.
- Because they’re paying for it. Look, if your teen offers to pay for the limo service and they just need an adult to sign off on it, then why not? You probably know that your high schoolers value their money, whether they work a job after school or earn an allowance for doing chores around the house. If they and their friends are willing to foot the bill, then, by all means, call our transportation service company and get them a prom limousine.
Reserve Your Limo Rental Today!
As you can see, there are a lot of valid reasons for helping your teenage coordinate a limousine service for prom. It will give you peace of mind and it will make them feel like a star! And, if limos aren’t the style you’re going for, don’t worry. Check out our fleet! You’ll find traditional limos, Hummer limos for prom, party bus rentals, and much more! Head over to our reservations page to rent a limo for prom!